This project is for a start-up company that is entering the sports technology environment.
The project request is for an application to be built on the Android platform.
The application will need to be able to identify different types of objects, provide analysis of those objects (velocity/direction). Objects can be moving between 30 mph -110 mph (48 kph - 177 kph). Interact and active functions of the device (camera). Perform mathematical function on data collected. Provide visual and audio readouts of selected information. Provide graphical representation of data. Store collected information on the device.
Key factors for this project:
1. There is a tight timeline for the project.
2. Whomever accepts the project will be required to provided updates on progress on a regular basis (at least every 2-3 days).
3. Prior to be awarded the project the freelancer will need to provide a general overview of how they intend to achieve the goals. (what logic/tools will be used Tensorflow, CAFFE, pixel count length detection etc.)
4. This project can be broken down into 2 milestones if needed.
5. The project will require post production support for bug/fixes.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $147 på dette job
Dear Clint, After reading your offer, I understand what I need to do. If you are given an opportunity, I will prove my efficiency on time work delivery with 100% accuracy.