***Unity Developer Wanted for Multiple Prototyping Game Concepts / MVP version***
We are looking for talented unity developers who have lots of experience in Hyper Casual games similar to the games of Voodoo, Lion Studio, and ketchapp etc.
Developers will only be required to develop MVP version of game concepts provided to them.
The MVP version should mainly cover the core concept of the gameplay, which includes but not limited to:
- Core Mechanic of the game (How the player controls the game ("Tap, Hold, Swipe, etc.")
- Illustrating the Core Gameplay Loop of the game
- The Scoring System (How the player will earn points in the game)
- The Death/Failure (How the player can fail or lose the game)
- Any other unique game elements described in the Game Design Document
All artwork for the game should be basic and only enough to show the point of the game.
The payment structure for this job will be a Fixed Sum given to the developer in 2 separate milestones after it's being APPROVED.
If the developer produces the result that surpasses our expectations on quality, execution or time to complete, we may extend your service to develop the full game and reward you with an additional BONUS.
Please present your successful track record of hyper-casual mobile games portfolio when applying.
PS: If we like your work and enjoy working with you, we will have more projects for you after this contract.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $607 på dette job
I am a unity developer with 3+ years of experience in thw game development field. I have developed 50+ 2D and 3D games. And i am more then able to work on your ideas according to your requirements.