I have a unity project that uses ARKit to manipulate a 3d and place into a room. Users can currently size the object in a 2d view, place it in the scene using plane detection and drag the object around the screen, rotate the object, drag it on the plane and take pictures.
1. A partner for various enhancements and bugs that come in via testing.
2. Refining the user experience so that users can move the object on the plane using a directional arrow at the base of the object. Alternatively, adding additional instructions.
3. Allow users to pinch on screen to move the objects forward or backward on the plane.
4. Prompt the user to rate the app after 3rd time using it.
5. Refining the model to include some animation and new texture mapping.
6. Adding new models into the app.
7. Possibly more
The current build is fully functional and bug free leveraging ARKit. It functions on handheld Apple devices.