Hi, I have a weird project. I am looking for someone to build me a proof of concept. Or explain to me why it's infeasible.
- Smart TV
- Iphone/Android phones
- A mouse
- Cheapest chip possible to get the job done (Raspberry Zero?)
How the chip is used:
- Users download an app from the app store.
- Users proceed to bluetooth pair with chip.
- On mouse click, chip sends a different picture card to all users.
- At the same time, chip sends a different picture to the assigned smart TV.
- On successive mouse clicks, chip sends random picture cards to users and TV.
I am willing to pay half on code completion. With instructions on how to build my own prototype. I pay the rest when I finish building my own prototype.