Background: A software company creating programs and tools for the Shipping industry is looking to add a new tool that will run next to exiting program and tools and will enable certain users to use few specific features of the main program via a Tablet App and sync their changes from/into the main program.
The requirement is to create Hybrid Tablet App using Phone Gap (or similar technology using JS+HTML to produce Native app).
Here is a summary to create the skeleton for the App including 6 screens. “Skeleton” meaning that the requirements are to create 6 static pages. Our developer will then complete the pages and add/integrate the required functionality and web services to these pages.
1. The app will need to Load and Save data from a local database (SQLite). The functionality to Load and Save data from SQLite must also be implemented by the freelancer.
2. The screens are as follows and a sample screen shot for those screens will be provided:
•Login Screen including “Forgot Password” (static screen)
•Default screen - Search A Job + Search Results (one static screen)
Once the user logs in then all his associated jobs (where status is up to Pickup status) gets “downloaded” into a local Database so that even when no network exists, the user will still be able to view all job information (contact info, estimate, inventory and all other related parameters). The data can be saved as JSON string to simplify implementation – The JSON for a job will be retrieved from SQLite and parsed to load the relevant page (Job info, Inventory, Estimate, prints).
•Selected Job / Job-Info - Summary screen (static screen)
This is “Job Front Page” tab with job information like the customer name and contact info, address of pickup and delivery.
•Inventory screen (static screen)
Basically this is an empty screen – the screen will be completed by our developer. Note
that the inventory items must be saved locally using SQLite.
Inventory Tab – integrating the “Sales” side inventory but using the view as shows in the Customer side online inventory – NEED TO ADD EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY HERE – MISC ITEMS (add, edit, and remove). Need to make few functionality additions to allow the app use the online inventory – for example extend the login to support login API and accept the sales user for a specific job. Also for example extend the API to support retrieving and saving “Sales” side inventory data (now it only supports the customer side).
•Estimate screen (static screen)
Estimate Tab – just drawing of the fields as will be provided in a screen shot. The design
and colors need to be aligned with the Inventory screen (will be providing a screen
Note that the inventory items must be saved locally using SQLite.
must work like in the program and includes all the fields and all the functionality and validation that exists in this screen in the program.
•Prints screen (static screen)
Basically this is an empty screen – the screen will be completed by our developer.
Prints tab – generate and show the prints as showing in the program (if network/connection is available).
3. Every screen (once logged in) – will show at the top - a Tabs component as the navigation menu – a tab for each screen – Search, Job Info, Inventory, Estimate, Print .
4. In the Inventory and Estimate screens – show an icon for “Sync” so that if network exists – the data in those pages will get synced with the program.
5. In general the whole app design must be aligned with the design of the Online Inventory.
6. Alert in the app if there is a new update – If possible force the user to re-install/update the app if there was an update.
7. The app needs to be secured under SSL certificate.
63 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1456 på dette job
Hi, I have many experience like this job. I have 7 years of experience like this job. and i have good developer team. If u hire me, i'll do best for u. Trust me. Thank u.