We are looking for a good long-term partner who can build a customized mobile application (in both IOS & Andriod) from end to end covering both the front end & backend. This mobile application with that can be used by many students in multiple languages with the following objectives:
1) Helping students to learn from each other & encourage sharing of experience
2) Make it easy & simple to organize an event & track them accordingly
3) Link to multiple popular platforms such as YouTube, Facebook & etc within the mobile app
4) Student is having individual calendar for them to follow up with the assignment & reminder of the events
The following are the key functions:
• A single point of mobile platform for all students to receive official announcements / activities / experience sharing. Upon reading the announcements / activities / experience sharing, students can action on the specific announcements / activities / experience sharing such as acknowledge the announcement with/experience sharing a “LIKE”, decided to join the activities. All the responses from students are capture into reports or data can be exported into Excel for further analysis purposes.
• The announcements/ activities/experience sharing can be shared via popular IM platforms such as Whatsapp, WeChat & LINE on mobile phone seamlessly.
• To integrate with the existing shopping websites designed by countries via https link so user can easily access to the right shopping websites within the mobile application
• A mobile platform for student to login to a 3rd party platform (can be configured via https link such as Zoom) to attend virtual class. The 3rd party platform is a local mobile application or website.
• To be able to open multiple 3rd parties’ popular platforms such as Facebook, websites, YouTube within the mobile application & view the contents with the option to launch the 3rd party applications if needed
• A channel for students to submit experience sharing & there is a single approval process in place to manage the multiple submission by country, date & name by the administrator. The administrator can copy the contents & send the enrich contents to all students via this mobile application as part of the experience sharing. Reports are available to track the daily experience sharing submission & published. Students can press “Like” or “Surprise” & etc after reading the experience sharing. All data can be exported into Excel for analysis purposes as well.
• A personal calendar will consist of individual personal activities whereby all the “Accepted Events” & individual inputted items will be displayed (very much like latest outlook screen but can be in a simplified version) & tracked according. Students can configure event alert timing with a default alert ringtone.
• Students can download songs, mobile wallpapers & emojis. The administrator can generate the report by country, time range, what have been downloaded & username. The same data can be also downloaded into Excel for further analysis purposes.
Expected proposal submission
1) Detail out the understanding of the project with information such as technical scope, the infrastructure needed to support this, an expected timeline to deliver, estimated cost & resources available to build this mobile app.
2) Target to complete this app in less than 2 months from the time of proposal submission
3) Source codes can be co-share with employer
4) Cost is open for all who is capable to bid