The app should be downloadable from our server: [url removed, login to view]
1. At start-up the app shows a single header line with 3 menu dots on the right and the app name (“CONO”) on the left. The line should appear after start and disappear after 3 sec. The user should be able to drag it down any time. Dragging it down or pressing the 3 dots should open the menu. The appearance of the header line can be disabled in the “Settings File”.
Below the header the default screen (web page) shows.
2. A default settings file on our server ([url removed, login to view]) will be downloaded and copied into the phone at installation time. On start-up the phone shows a screen in accordance with the settings file.
At every change of the Settings, the app sends the local (possibly modified) Settings file up to the server. The File name should be “[url removed, login to view]”.
There will be two modes of operation (Internet-Connection and Device connection). The settings file upload happens in both modes. There will also be a logo on the server at installation time, for the app to show in the phone menu.
3. 1. Mode, Internet-Connection: The screen shows a web page on our server and works like a normal browser. The page should be auto-refreshed every 10 sec., because it would potentially change all the time.
4. 2. Mode, Device connection: All our devices are equipped with a WIFI access point (ESP chip). With the “Device Name” out of the settings file the app finds the device in the WIFI list of the phone and connects to it. Then it activates a browser and shows the access point web server page using the IP-Address in the settings file.
If the Device is not in the WIFI list, show message “Please make sure your device is turned on, check the batteries in case.”, “OK”
5. The menu screen:
Two Option buttons (mode of operation): 1. “Internet connection”, 2. “Device connection”. (The chosen option stays active after exit). Depending on the chosen option, following input fields appear. Case 1: Input field for “Internet Address”, Case 2: “Device Name” and device “IP-Address”.
Last button at the bottom “Reset to default settings”
The menu screen should fit on a phone screen in portrait format.
6. Push notification.
The notifications only work in the “Internet” mode.
We like the user to be able to set Notification parameters like sound, vibration, times...
We are not sure how much would be done in the phone and what needs to be done in the App. So this needs to be discussed. Especially, what do we need to provide on the server end.
7. Structure and content of the “Settings File” (Name: [url removed, login to view])
Mode “Internet” or “Device” true
Internet Address [url removed, login to view] true
Device Name ESP_01 true
Device IP http://192.168.4.1 true
Location home or not home
Show CONO menu header true
Show default download option true
It is a simple text file with TAB separation and CRLF at the line end. Third column indicates if the field is editable for the user. Content is true or false. If “Mode” activation (3rd col) is false, no input fields would show in the menu.
8. Menu: At pressing “Reset to default settings” the app will show a warning screen, “This operation could possibly change functionality of your application”, “OK”, “Cancel”. On “ok” the app will download the default settings file ([url removed, login to view]) from the server and activate the settings.
9. On change of the mobile phone location
We like to get a notification on our server when the phone leaves the home WIFI range.
10. We would want an option to get the app running on IPhone as well. Please quote additionally.
11. We expect to get copyright to the source code. We also like to know what Android SDK you use and how we can download it.
43 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $693 på dette job
Hi there, i am senior android and web developer, i have experience with client-server apps and mobile custom UI. contact me so that we can discuss in detail. thanks