Board esp32 with 2 relais: (or similar)
[login to view URL]
Amazon AWS iot platform (AWS IoT on Mongoose)
Create an ios and android app to control the board using IoT (2 outputs, 2 inputs)
Configure and program the board for mongoose-os (prefer c) and aws iot mqqt with shadowing
- 2 action buttons to close and open the relais for a number of milliseconds (pulse timer) or to open and close a relais without timer. (pulse timer is variable)
- 2 inputs must be visible in the application. (open/closed)
- The application has a startscreen and a configuration screen. The configuration screen has all the fields to connect to the board and set variables such as timer and button names and button function (pulse or open/close)
- The startscreen has 2 buttons to handle the relais
- The startscreen has 2 inputs to see if a contact is closed or open.
- The startscreen has a nice modern layout and all text is variable (can be set in the configuration screen)
- A non IT person must be able to configure the board to use for a random wifi or cable internet connection. This means, you connect the board using USB to your computer and you can edit a simple textfile to enter the wifi name and password and the needed variables. A separate filesystem partition is preferred. (a micro SD card is also possible.)
the 2 inputs are normal open contacts that can be closed.
- All source code must be delivered with comments
- For android and iphone there is an example code on the amazon website/github (see below)
- over the air update (mongoose)
- logging of all actions in an amazon DB (how to setup documentation needed)
- documentation how to set up everything.
- source codes must be installed and compile on my mac
- documentation to duplicate this on my amazon account (all actions to perform must be documented)
- pcb design to create an own board for this.
App will be used for example to open and close 2 garage doors in a secure way and to see the status of the port.
example ios: [login to view URL]
example android: [login to view URL]
SDK: [login to view URL]
(I have the android demo app running and i'm able to handle the relais)
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1007 på dette job
Hi I am experienced electronics engineer with more than 8 years of experience. I can do it for you. I have complete more than 260 projects here Please get in touch to discuss it further Regards
Hi, Thank you for your job I have read your project seriously. I have experiences on that you want. Please check me. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you Elena
I am ready to work on this project. Please do message me for more details. I have good experience in AWS,ESP32,MQTT, moongoose DB. I have 7+ yes of experience in IOT development.
Hello! I am very interested in your post project. I think this project is very suitable for me. If you award me for your project, you will get good result . looking forward to work with you. thanks regards