I want to develop a simple application. Once we open the application we should be able to select contacts and set them in a que for calling. Once done the app should dail, when the call disconnects or if I disconnect the call the call should go and dial the next person. The time between each call should be customisable. If possible we should be able to allocate the dail sequence via a excel file also.
Towards the end of the day it should be able to pull out a report on the calls. Such as minutes spoken in a tabular form or something that can be sent as an excel file.
The app should have login ID and view on the reports hierarchy. i.e senior employee can view reports of his juniors. My maximum budget is about 75 Dollars which can stretch to 100 depending on delivery speed and quality. Are you up for it ?
Ownership of the app would be mine.
Scope of Work (Not limited to)
1. Profile of the user will have to be created capturing some of the details of the user such as (including but not limited to): Name, age, sex, photograph, signature, email, phone numbers etc
2. Direct Users: Some users will be in the B2C module for us. I.e the user will be directly using the application himself to make his or her calls.
3. Business User: Others will be in B2B module where one App will have many users under one organisation. Usually we will have small and medium sized companies who would be our users. The app will have levels of access in such a case.
Login: A login password has to be made as every user will be different. Security features and layers needed to keep data safe.
Creating a auto calling session
[login to view URL] user can create a calling session
2. Or their manager can create a session for the users also.
3. The user/hierarchy owners can name a session/rename a session. They can also designate a time to the session to start for self and subordinates.
4. If the session is requested by a superior the one who it is meant for must get a notification for it and also must accept it for it to get loaded in his call sessions of the day.
5. The acceptance of the notification must be notified to the session creator.
6. Also this will block the sessions available for the caller. Meaning that if someone raises a session again for the employe on same time he will be informed that slot has been booked.
6. There can be multiple sessions in a given day.
7. There has to be a notification and reminder to the user that his session is about to begin.
8. The session will not start until the password has been entered.
1. Excel Upload should be possible
2. Creating a session by selecting the contacts in the contact list should be possible.
3. The third option will be to have contacts in the App itself. Whereby we can select and add them to an upcoming session or create a session.
See attachments for more details.