We're building an app in React Native. We need a Qibla compass. If you don't know what's that, please don't apply.
The previous work done on freelancer.com was totally useless due to poor quality. So, I will be very specific about the requirements and will not accept if anything misses.
1) Our project is based on [login to view URL] We've already modified it a lot though. But setting up that project is very easy as it is an Expo project.
2) You must build the component using same theme (and using NativeBase - absolutely nothing else). However, if you need to use other library, that's fine but please communicate us first and/or make sure it matches native base.
3) Your component will be used in another app, so make sure, it's easily portable. You'll need to tell us what we need to be done to port it to our app.
4) Start your bid with mentioning kaaba. Otherwise, i'll discard it without reading.
5) Reach out first if you have absolute reason that budget isn't enough. We'll consider.
6) We've compass & kaaba graphics that will be shared with winning bidder
- In the compass it must show clearly which direction is Kaaba
- If location is turned off, it should inform user to enable it
- On screen instructions if needed.
- It must use Expo's geolocation. Must not require our app to eject/detach. Our app still not ejected from CRNA.
I may not setup escrow until I see convincing progress.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $125 på dette job
thanks for considering my bid .for Qibla Compass project looked project . its quite familier to me . waiting for docx for understanding in detail