I need a hybrid app (Android + iOS with one codebase) developed. I've specified all the features that I need in this app. Also attached are the screens. Based on my own experience, these details should be sufficient for the experienced developers to quote accurately.
Hence please quote the price you are READY to develop it. I don't want negotiate, as I simply don't have time to negotiate. Thanks.
The app is pretty simple and straightforward as you’ll see below.
The basic functionality:
The app will have 12 levels of meditation. When user logs in, show a level screen to display level specific benefits and steps. User can set a time and do meditation. Upon completion of timer, user can log some session data/notes. User should be able to review the recorded level data. Upon accumulating certain points, user moves to next level.
• The users can earn badges.
• Users can post a question in a forum where other practitioners can help and guide.
• User can search the users and asks question to a specific practitioner.
• Users can listen some meditative music that is stored.
• Users can restart already completed level.
Other basic features:
• Ability to share on social media
• Dashboard to see status of badges/levels.
• Setup reminders for meditation
• Send push notifications for badges, reminders
• Subscribe (in-app purchase)
• The usual screens (Flash, Walk-thru, Register, Sign In, forgot password, success screens)
UI: UI is developed and available in Adobe XD file. Depending how you implement dynamic texts, some level screens will need to be copied from the sample.
App should be fully tested and defects fixed.
Must: Submittal and listing of the app in Apple and Google play stores
Six months of defect fixing support post app listing as I don’t expect to get users soon.
Online source code access and source code delivery
React Native is preferred. Else Flutter or Ionic can work too if it keeps the cost down.
Prefer Firebase type of DB/Notifications, so no infra needs
Analytics and crash reporting
Should be scalable and with good performance
Would like to see URLs of your apps.
Timelines: can be discussed