1. Connectivity starting with MSSQL Server 2008 version.
2. PIN-based system authentication with user profile retrieval and device licensing.
3. Retrieve system parameters and device parameters configured in the database.
4. User interface - main menu
4.1. Search for the device
4.2. Electronic audit
4.2.1. RAW data retrieval on OTG USB cable or BlueTooth
4.2.2. Direct transmission to the database via Wifi or Mobile data.
4.2.3. Saving RawData catches on the device at the user's option or the impossibility of online transmission (lack of internet).
4.2.4. Transmission of saved catches within a user-defined retroactive time frame.
4.3. Offline manual auditing
4.3.1. Local rescue according to a specific structure based on a general template.
4.4. Manual Audit - Online
1. General system
1.2. System numeric formats
1.3. Positioning the current machine after auditing
1.4. Editing the last audit of the current device
2. Issue / print the invoice
2.1. Invoicing articles
2.2. Vending billing
2.3. Discounts (global, individual / percentage, fixed amount / with and without VAT)
2.4. Receipt with receipt / issue / print receipt
3. Find the invoice (invoices received / not received)
3.1. View / print the invoice
3.2. Receive the difference invoice
4. Loading cargo
6. Read device stock
7. Read store stock
8. Order losses
9. Order consumption
10. Transfer order