Here's what I need in (3 days)
1. For iOS, a mobile app that starts with a home screen with Visual, and a single button that says "Accumulate"
2. When the user clicks on "Accumulate", it launches the camera app on the iPhone that allows it scan a credit card type of loyalty card which would capture the number, and the name on the card.
3. Once the information is captured and displayed on the screen, one more field needs to be filled in which is the "Amount of Bill" field. Once the "Amount of Bill" field is filled in, the user clicks on one of 2 buttons. "Submit" or "Cancel" .
4. If the user clicks "Submit", a big grenn circle with a checkmark will appear and the words "Transaction Submitted" will appear.
5. The user has the choice "Submit A new Transaction" or "Exit"
This mobile app would, if we move ahead, interact with another loyalty software application which would be responsible for creating the rewards and handling the processing of the transaction.
In other words, when a customers loyalty card is scanned by the app being used by an electrician for example, the 3rd party loyalty program would be where the card info would be stored and all transactions processed. Additionally, the ISP would go into the back office of the app to create rewards - such as 10% off if you spend $100.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $237 på dette job
Dear Client, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on the project. I m a mobile application developer with 7 years' of experience. I have good knowledge of Java, Objective C, Android,IOS app. thank you