The app should perform the following
The required task is to build an Android application consisting of two screens:
● Editor screen
1. Display 3 buttons (square, circle, and triangle). Each time you tap on a button: an object of
that shape will be created, and displayed in a random position on screen.
2. The user should be able to tap each shape which will cause it to become another shape:
tapping a square will make it a circle, tapping a circle will make it a triangle, tapping a
triangle will make it a square.
3. Display an "Undo" button. Each time you press undo it will cancel the last action performed;
which will be either the creation or the transformation of a shape object.
4. Display a "Stats" button that will open the second screen of the app.
● Stats screen
1. Show a list that will display the count of all the objects placed on the canvas, grouped by
1. Delete all: in the stats screen, implement a functionality to delete a row. It will cause all the
shapes of that specific kind to be removed from the canvas.
2. Remove shape: in the canvas, if you long tap on a shape you can delete it. You should also
be able to undo the deletion of an object.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $73 på dette job
Hi I have read your requirements and I am ready to work on your application. I am an experienced android application developer. I am available 40+ hour/week. Kindly feel free to discuss more. Thank you.