Need an iPhone app which does the following.
1) Upon launch, goes directly to the camera interface. No splash screen etc.
2) A grid is overlayed on top of UIImagePicker
3) A left/right swipe gesture will cycle through different grids. 2X2, 3X3. 4X4 etc
4) There will be a total of 5 grid styles.
5) 'Touch Up Inside' action will trigger 3 events
> * Tap to focus
> * Take the photo
> * Save the photo
> This is different from standard camera app in that with standard app you have to touch to focus, and then press tiny button to take pictures. We want view screen to be the control. So a quick tap will auto focus, take picture and save with a single gesture.
> [url removed, login to view] do not need orientation of landscape to portrait mode.
7. It will need a button to turn flash off and on.
8. It will need slide to zoom in and out.
9. I will need source code to test in emulator as I do not have an iPhone 4. End client will test on handset but I will QA and code review first.
Attached is an example of the UI.