I want a developer for a mini-IoT application that enabled a mother to track her baby. The idea of this application is that the mother will determine the allowed distance between them in addition to phone number to receive alarm if the baby go more far than the distance permitted. The baby will always carry the electronic kit as sensor (shown in the attached file). More details about the application in the following:
1) The code can be run using GitLab platform.
2) The code has to suite the kit model shown in the attached file.
3) The code has to be easy to read.
4) The application enabled the mother to change her phone number and the distance allowed between the mother and the baby. If the distance exceeds the number given, the application will send a message as alarm for the mother phone number.
4) The message that sent to the mother contains a google map link that enables her to track the baby + The time of the alarm.
5) The mother can use the link to check on the baby location any time she want.
6) When the baby skip the permitted distance, the mother's phone number will appear on the Kit's LCD screen for a while.
7) I need the job to be done within four days.
When the work done I need a detailed description of the development steps+ instructions of how to download and execute the code. For further modifications if needed, I want a communication way with the developer.
There are two kits (mbed) that the application supposed two done by.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $646 på dette job
Hi! How are you? I read your project description and i am really interested in your project. I have rich experience in that kind of mobile app development. I wanna work with you. Thank you.