Here is what we would like with the source code provided for the iDecal app
The app is currently not working.
1. Make app compliant and functional with most recent iOS version announced as of 5/8/18
2. Modify decal image categories to match the categories that are on the website and allow the user to select any decal.
3. Add descriptions (ie; #23 Terra Cotta) to decal colors to match colors posted on website so the user knows what color they are viewing. Use RGB values we provide to define the decal colors so they match the colors on the website for an accurate color choice.
4. Provide the user an ability to size the decal to fit the wall space in their picture
5. Once the user decides to buy the decal, have the app take them directly to the item on the [login to view URL] website and not just the item category to complete the item purchase. Allow them to select the decal size and color.
6. Update app graphic designs from current to a more modern design that is pleasing to the user - we can help design if needed, just give us specifications
7. Advise if it is possible to include paint colors from manufacturer (Sherwin Williams) color palettes for user to select for wall colors in addition to color wheel.
8. Have app access custom section of website for custom selections
If this project is successfully completed we will probably want an Android version created.
BUDGET - $750 - $1500
80 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1282 på dette job
We have over 8 years in experience for iOs, so we can help you fix bugs and update this app to better. Can you give us current your app to review? We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss. Thank you