HeartCloud, Inc. is an Orange County, California based company with three apps:
(1) HeartCloud ([login to view URL])
(2) HeartCloud for Health Practices ([login to view URL])
(3) iOS App ([login to view URL])
The project concerns (3). At present, our iOS app is approximately 75% complete, but requires some additional development work in Swift to successfully query a user's workout, activity, and health data (all of which is stored in HealthKit on their iPhone) and transmit the result of the queries, in JSON, to an endpoint. That endpoint is an API hosted on a web app, and the API is hosted from a Laravel PHP MVC framework instance at https://heartcloud.io.
This project will require the developer with whom we contract to:
(1) Work from the existing app, since authentication into the user's account on [login to view URL] is already working on the current build. We will provide access to the GitHub repository.
(2) Use native HealthKit queries, which are publicly available [login to view URL], and NOT rely on any third party project (e.g., Granola ([login to view URL]))
(3) Craft the HealthKit queries to be responsive to a "last uploaded date," which will be provided by the HeartCloud API. This would mean that the HealthKit query would be from the start date/time ( "last uploaded date") to the current date/time.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1729 på dette job
Hi I am Khemraj, working as a iOS app developer having 10+ years experience. I have worked on many apps using Native HealthKit queries. Message me for brief discussion about your project. Thanks Khemraj