PLEASE READ ALL CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING.
So I'd like to create a minimum viable product app that I can demonstrate to others on an iPhone.
The concept is a "niche version" of a typical food delivery app.
So in America these are the most popular ones:
- Uber Eats
I'd like you to hardfork. Also for front end design here is another option of choices you can contact:
(Fyi- First is affordable but might only be for 1 restaurant and that won't work if so)
[login to view URL]
I can then provide you the replacement: logo, menu items pictures, copy (all the words), and font / color palette change suggestions. And I'm also smooth to work with for communication and can create a deck to better illustrate and functions & visual concepts.
The "niche" of the app is "We find viral recipes from tiktok/ youtube & created a giant restaurant and delivery app to dish them out."
So where you'll have to use your expertise on is the following custom add-ons:
- **Every food item listed should be clickable & linked to a vertical video within the app which shows "how to make" the food item
- **Every food item listed should ALSO have another clickable link which takes you to a profile of the chef who created the dish
- Also, QUICK LESSON, then last **feature: There will be about 20 different food categories (Italian, American, Sushi, etc.) and therefore only 1 "Perfect Restaurant" to represent each category. So for example, if the beta launches out of Los Angeles, we will have 20 different menus/ restaurants but the food will be coming out of LESS than 20 "ghost kitchens". For example, 1 kitchen in Hollywood might be making: American, Fastfood, and Breakfast. So therefore what I want:
** The ability for a customer to "mix menu items" if they wish if both example restaurants are being prepared at the same address. So they won't have to place 2 separate orders and therefore won't get charged double in fees. (So in this example customer can order pancakes from "Breakfast Hub" + Cheeseburger from "Burger Queen" and the app will allow to place on same order)
- With that being said, also a "viral link submission feature". So let's say someone finds a cool dish on tiktok for Chicken Parmigiana then they can go to our Italian Restaurant and hit a button where they can "Submit a Custom Order" Request & send the link. The restaurant will then notify them within 1 hour if it's doable or not via a dm inbox.
- There should also be a dm/ notification "mass message feature", where not only our customer support can notify them. But one of the individual restaurants can mass notify all *customers who previously ordered in the past. (For example, of a limited time promotion)
Aside from that, your standard stuff:
- Home Page with: food item features/ and special deal offers
- Browse Section
- Affiliate code page (generator + signup tracker)
- Profile/ account/ notification settings
- Customer Support: email + live chat options (not needed to be functional for MVP)
- promo code entry spot
- wallet (add credit card) (not needed to be functional for MVP)
- Order tracker/ receipts page
- driver - customer communication (not needed to be functional for MVP)
- THE ABILITY TO MAKE THIS INTO LIVE i0S APP IN THE FUTURE. (If all goes well I'll hire you again to create delivery driver + restaurant order receiver apps to communicate with this one. As well as expand on current features listed above and even keep record log of all orders so we can pay residuals to tiktok chefs for their recipes. As well as of course an algorithm to better promote stuff to each individual customer.)