1. not working in some/old devices
2. During multiple requests and multiple driver available scenario, if a driver rejects a first mile ride, the request doesn't go to another driver. The request is still going to same driver even after rejection
3. prompt message for the rider to know when the first mile and last mile is completed but this has not changed.
4. insert a prompt message to switch on the device location. Now we have to individually check the location.
5. Metro card should scroll.
6. The toggle between Electric Auto and normal auto should be resolved.
After this is satisfactorily done, project to update the card on the current app to a pass and make other necessary changes too. This is how the pass looks like: [login to view URL]
This is the general idea: [login to view URL]
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹37259 på dette job
Hi there, I am an experienced professional in Android app development and GoogleMaps API. I can help you get your project done. Please contact me for further discussion.