We want to POC working with ExtJS and Salesforce SDK
We want to have a working hybrid app created with extjs that:
1. Connects to Salesforce using Salesforce SDK Plugin.
- Shows a login screen.
- Manages the Auth2 and token.
2. Is build with ExtJS CMD to an Hybrid App for Android (for IOS as a bonus).
- Must support the ExtJs project structure perfectly.
3. Works offline using smartstore and smartsync with files.
For this prototype we want it to query the contact object.
We will check the following:
1. We will check that we can log-in to an org (both production and sandbox).
2. We will see that the contact list is correct.
3. We will make changes/deletes/insert and check them in the Org.
4. We will add files to contacts and check them in the Org.
5. We will move to offline mode and repeat steps 2-4.
6. We will move to online and check that the changes from step 5 are done in the Org.
Payment will be done only after the full project is explained and can be compiled on our computers