We are trying to build a long-term relationship built on trust and dependability. You will NOT be able to use an out of the box solution!!! If this is your plans, this is not the job for you!
If you want to just build the app and not offer long term support, this is not the job for you!
If you have previous experience developing an ordering app, please provide samples in your bid and continue reading.
High Level Job Description (more details will be provided during the interview process and if you are hired for the job)
We are searching for a COMPANY to build phase 1 of a native food ordering application for IOS and Android (phones and tablets) – available for download in the US only for now! We’ll offer ordering for dine-in, pick-up, drive-thru, and curbside (setup at the item level) ***We will NOT offer delivery at this time.***
1) There are 5 types of users that will have different profile setup types, features, and menu options:
a. Businesses (3 Types)
b. Registered Foodies (1 Type)
c. Non-registered users
2) Picture menus will be fully managed by the business (Admins can edit, delete, disable/enable also)
3) Search Food Items and Businesses based on location (include relevant filters and sorting) – 4 views
4) Complete Ordering system – order statuses, notifications, search, archive, real-time payments, order fee management, reporting, etc.
5) Robust Admin Panel – delegate sub-admin rights/access, manage all features and users, reports, dashboard, etc.
6) Landing page for website (download the app links, basic contact info)
1. COMMUNICATION – This is the most important aspect of this project!
a. If you have questions or do not know what the requirements are, please ask for clarity.
b. Communicate Status updates daily!
c. Communicate if there are changes to the schedule.
d. Communicate if you run into any issues.
e. Communicate if holidays are approaching.
f. Communicate if someone is sick.
g. Communicate and make recommendations that meet industry standards or if you feel something would work better a different way - don’t just make the change.
h. Communicate if you are unable to deliver
i. Communicate! Communicate! Communicate!
2. SECURE AND BACK-UP DATA
3. Image sizing (cropping tool will be needed upon uploading)
4. Speed, performance, security, amazing user-friendly experience
5. Spelling, Grammar, punctuation, and capitalization