Deadline to complete Wednesday 3rd August 2016
Here is a brief of the work required for the mobile site (767px and less):
- All changes must be compatible for smartphone and tablet view (mobile design) - I have managed to mess around a little with the mobile design and have seen that changes made look different from iPhone to Samsung (Android based) to Nokia and Blackberry. Each look different so I am not sure how well this can be executed to accommodate all platforms. Albeit, Android and IOS is our main priority.
- Align all images/margins to fit within browser requirements (Zoom in main banner Image towards left)
- Increase CTA Text size
- Centre Footer
- Improve overall interface to make it more user-friendly and interactive
- Improve load time
- Zoom in main banner Image towards left
- Increase CTA Text size
- Raise Product to under banner image
- Improve message with removing paragraphs, and increasing headings only
- Improve contrast and CTA text on lower image
- Center brands/vendors
- Center Footer
- Increase size of mobile menu links
- We also on the homepage wanted to convert the substantial text/paragraphs to the title and then drop down for the user to read more. I.e. where there is large paragraphs we cut this down and give the user the choice to click and read more and then the text will open up below. This should be done as heading, first sentence, read more…
- Between the main landing header of the homepage and the next sub header “Interesting Facts About Argan Oil” there are 3 images with text below them. We need to make this look better as at the moment scrolling 3 times is far too much and not good enough (as everyone when browsing on mobile want to browse quickly almost scanning a page). So either we put them next to each other in three-way column but we do not want to do this at the cost of not being able to see and read it clearing.
Youtube Review Videos - again I tried doing this but because on some of our review items we do not have a YouTube video but an Instagram video would it be possible to put both there? If not we will just keep 2 to 4 YouTube videos and then a link where it goes to more reviews.
- Embed video into the homepage, so that a user can press play and view the video without redirecting to another page. At the moment these are images and prefer this to be replaced with the videos that are available
- Remove sort by
- Centralise the image
Once product is clicked on this page we need to neaten the page. Where it says Size and Dispenser Type we should put these next to each other.
Also on this page if we can get a button that once pressed goes to the bottom showing customer review. The button should be called 'customer review' or ‘reviews'
About Us -
- Centralise the three logos at the bottom
- Align landing image
- The YouTube Video links must be aligned to fit
- Bring the Title of the page up closer the landing image
- Fix pictures to a gallery form
Contact Us -
- Align Google maps
- Implementation of Arabic pages on mobile also as this is crucial and is setup with the langify app. It is currently in the header of the mobile site. If there is a way to make it look better we can perhaps look into that.
- All the above (English section) aligned images (images should look the same as desktop site) and decluttered text, smoothing out, text sizes etc. I.e. where there is large paragraphs we cut this down and give the user the choice to click and read more and then the text will open up below. This should be done as heading, first sentence, read more…
- Essentially what we need to do for the English we do for the Arabic page!
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $547 på dette job
Hi, We are a skilled development team and we are working in web development for the last four years we can complete your task in efficient time and cost please fell free to contact us Thanks moonwebtech