We are a leading digital agency based in Vientiane, Lao.
One of our clients approached us about making a website/app, which can be used at exhibitions and downloaded from app/play store. During exhibitions it will be running on Zaith 10.1” Android tablets:
A website/app about educational options in the UK & ASEAN + China, targeted at the Lao population.
The Homescreen features a world map with two areas highlighted; The UK & ASEAN + China.
Clicking on either of these will take you one of two screens:
1. Study in the UK: map of the UK with universities highlighted/linked. When clicking a university, a virtual tour or similar is loaded from that specific university. Example: [login to view URL]
2. Study a British Universities in ASEAN/China: map of the ASEAN/China with universities highlighted/linked. When clicking a university, the website from that specific university is loaded. Example: [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
Client initially asked for an app, but we think it would be better to setup a website and make this into an html-app or similar. This is something we want to discuss further with the chosen freelancer.
We are still in the initial phase, hence a few things still missing:
* Design brief & development.
* All the actual adresses from selected universities for maps.
* All the links for virtual tours etc.
* Has to be made in wordpress.
* We need access to backend after delivery.
* The university website has to be loaded/displayed within this website/app (we want to keep the user).
* When used for exhibitions, there has to be a function which disables the device’s buttons (home, volume etc.)
We will develop all design and give you psd files with all pages.
Your job is to set it up according to files provided, advise us about features/functions/mechanics and eventually transfer the site to our servers. Initial milestone can be discussed.
Budget is stimated to be around $400.
Deadline is 5th Januar.
Looking forward to our collaboration.
Digital Monkey, Laos