We are looking for three digital designers to join our next workshop (28-29 August 2017) in Singapore. Further details on the venue will be shared upon hiring. More information about the project is as follows:
• The workshop is about presenting insurance offering in a digital platform (mobile), where the winning team is the team that comes up with best product presentation - marked by the highest score in customers' propensity to buy
• Your main responsibility is to support our workshop by assisting the assigned team to design and build mobile app mock-up designs
• There will be no information shared prior to the workshop, since ideation process will only happen during the workshop. Therefore, to be able to think quickly within limited time is necessary.
• The assigned team will provide you further information regarding the insurance products that they are looking to offer in the mobile app
• The main part of the workshop is engaging customers for feedback. Therefore, with the nature of the workshop, it is required that you also be able to work agile.
We expect you to be able to quickly respond to any inputs, changes, and suggestions made by the customers and integrate it to the mock up designs
• Nevertheless, you should also be able to share your views to the assigned team about smooth user experience in the mobile app mock up designs, instead of just taking orders and inputs from the team and the customers
• Of course, capability to communicate in English is highly crucial to facilitate effective and efficient communication
• As a note, please be advised that you will have to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement before commencing work
By joining the project, you will have the exposure of working with one of the leading Global Insurance Firms in the workshop. This is an exciting, short, yet well-paid opportunity.
Thank you for the responses!
Please be informed that we are looking only for freelancers residing in Singapore to join us at the workshop. The workshop date is on August 28th and 29th 2017.
Also, you will only have 2 days - during the workshop only - to come up with design draft. That is why, it is important for us for you to be able to attend the workshop. We will not provide transportation or accommodation allowance - except for meals during the workshop.
So if you are interested, please bid your offer and share your portfolio with us to review. Thank you!