We are a non-profit organization working close with the Dutch government and supporting their task keeping the community digitally save. The National Cyber Security Center (NCSC) is responsible for monitoring and response on all of the current software and hardware variabilities and write and advisories that a are published on the website.
Example: https://www.ncsc.nl/dienstverlening/response-op-dreigingen-en-incidenten/beveiligingsadviezen/NCSC-2018-0473+1.00+Kwetsbaarheid+verholpen+in+VMware+[login to view URL]
Although all non-vital organizations are out of support scope we still want to offer them a service that will alert them in case there is a serious cyber thread. For this we need an mobile app designed and developed that is able to read/scrape the advisories from the NCSC website and send an alert in case there a new advisory that is published with a high/high scale. An variability thread is scaled on opportunity (Kans) and damage (Schade) which can be low/medium/high.
On the NCSC website, which also had a RSS feed ( [login to view URL]) you see all the all the advisories follow the same layout and here is an example of the scaling
Kans : medium
Schade : high
There are going to be a couple of stages and releases where this app is going to be built in.
1. The first version needs to build on IOS since this is our standard but need an android version as well but that is out of scope for the first project but need your estimate to convert the app to android.
2. We need a great professional looking design. The developer or team who gets the job needs to proof his design skills.
3. The first version is a local instance, no sign up or login to a client portal is required. But we do need this in al later version (see roadmap)
4. Screens : Not sure we need for this but I see a boot screen (will send an example) a main screen that show a little dashboard. Last 5 advisories posted, counts like total advisories, amound high/high, the advisory scream of an individual advisory (screen scraped from the NCSC site) and an alert pop-up screen in case of an high/high alert and we need a control panel where users can control there alert.
- Send alert (notification sound) when a new advisory is published.
- Send me an alert when there is a new advisory that has a opportunity scale that equals: Low/Medium/High (select one of 3) AND Send me an alert when there is a new advisory that has a opportunity scale that equals: Low/Medium/High. Select one of 3 (notification sound 2)
- Send alert (heavy sound) in case of a High/High
White list filter: Before al steps above filter an advisory on a specific word or words. If an advisory doesn’t contain a specific word or words there wouldn’t be an alert. Example the word list contain;
Only advisories with these products will trigger an alert.
See more info in the attached document.
I hope the requirements are clear but if you have any questions I'll be ready to answer them.
Thank you in advance and hope we can start working together shorly