We have an Ionic v1 app which allows users to register, browse products, add them to cart or favorites, complete an order, edit profile and contact the store. The app works connecting tho a site API.
A new customer has asked for a big redesign of the application. So we need to create a second CSS theme which adds a new second skin to the app. The design must be pixel perfect as the documentation provided. All of the app features must be kepto working perfectly. When the new design is very different, it's required to adjust the HTML views and the JS controllers in order to allow the app to work perfectly placing the elements on both positions. If some UI element needs new data from the server, it's required to ask us for that and we will modify the API providing the new data. All screens of the current app must be reviewed and its design must be adjusted to the new guidelines, even if not included in the document.
Attached documents show the current app design, and the new app manual showing the new features and design.
Candidates applying must agree next conditions, reply to all of these questions and send the required material:
- Send real code samples showing different types of coding: UI code, logic code, database handling code, data manipulation code, tests code... It's not needed to be entire files, just samples showing the code quality we could expect from you. Code is preferred to be related to the project kind. No code samples = no apply.
- How many hours per week can you work on the project? Are you a company with several assignable employees?
- How many hours do you need for reviewing, accepting and starting the project as soon as we assign it?
- Which IDE or editor do you use?
- We require to push code daily for review.
- We require to commit over Bitbucket.
- We require to keep daily project discussion over Slack.