My project is an IOS application that collects local information using data from a series of API's. The project was in development with a developer who was not able to complete the project due to unrelated personal issues. The application is about 75% complete and I need a developer who can read the existing source code and complete the remaining 25% of the project. The application was built using ios swift.
The right candidate will be able to
1. write algorithm to show simple data related to user activity
2. implement ad code and payment structure to allow for ad free option
3. Ability to implement news articles api
4. Able to make small cosmetic improvements to design and ui
5. Ability to submit to the App Store and provide 1 month guarantee for the work created.
100 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1187 på dette job
We have over 8 years of experiences for iOs. Can you give us more detail of your app? We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss. Thank you
Hi, I am an experienced developer with 9 years of experience in mobile apps. Please share more details so we can discuss. Thanks! Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]
Hello I am an iOS expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. I would like to discuss more details with you. Hope to meet you soon. Best Regards