Hi, I am a non-tech and I would like an MVP app for an idea that I want to test. The aim of the app is to help people discover cities, by car, through routes that I would prepare in advance. So basically, in the application, the user should be able to :
- chose a certain city on a predefined list that he/she wants to discover;
- buy a plan (let's say 10$ for 30 days of use). This will allow him to access to let's say 10 routes in that city that will make him/her discover some places.
- after the purchase of the plan, the user will chose one route, and the integrated navigation tools in the app should be able to : (1) lead the user from the place he is to the starting point of the route; (2) start the routing with turn by turn and voice instructions, just like a GPS, through the route that he/she has chosen.
- The navigation system has to be cheap (Openstreetmap, Here, Mapbox, or other API?);
- Further cities and personalized routes must be able to be added;
- The app must be simple to use - voice instructions are important for safety reasons.
You can find attached a mockup of what the whole thing would look like. Again, it's an MVP so the most important things are for people to log in, choose a plan, pay for it, and get access to their routes.