Implement mobile games both IOS and Android for spectrum games platform
The platform operates online via facebook([login to view URL]) and website ([login to view URL]) and offers multiplayer (Turn-based) [login to view URL] the current moment 3 games are provided.
Mpirimpa with 2 variatation an 80% similarity on game rules
Mobile games should provide the same functionality as already present on the online platform.
Each game will be served as a different mobile application.
A platform shell should be developed that will provide the global functionality provided throughout the platform and will be shared by all games (Distinct applications)
Platform shell that will be used by all current and future games and will provide the basis for the mobile application
1. Login with facebook
2. Login with google
3. Rooms. A room is the place where players enter once loggin in. There is one or more rooms per each game. Inside the room players can chat to each other create or join existing tables of games
4. Shop. Through a shop a player can buy chips for the games. Mobile platform should support IAP (In app purchases) both via android and ios
5. Scratch cards. A scratch card is the way for the platform to give free chips to a player. A scratch card is issues every X amount of hours to each player. By scratching the player has the opportunity to win free chips. At the same time a player can buy scratch cards using their existing chips
6. Advertising. Both as banners and rewarded videos
11. View player profile
12. Send player message
13. Send chips to players
14. Make a friend request
15. Find out which of your friends are online
16. Redeem a coupon code
1. Mpirimpa game
2. Tichu game
3. Tic Tac Toe game
1. All games offer the possibility of sending virtual items to one another while playing
2. Invite your friends to a table that you will play so you can play together
3. Chat. Each game table offer the possibility of the players to chat with each other. The funtionality is identical to the room chat described above but only for the players of the table they are playing
4. Implement game functionality according to each games rules and the state provided by the server
Except log-in functionality all other communication with the server is done via graphql ([login to view URL]). A schema can be exposed for the developer to inspect the full api.
GraphQL subscription are used in places we need live updates. Such cases are
1. Balance changes
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €3586 timen for dette job
I have expertise in Unity game development although in order to share accurate quote need to clarify few things, please message me when you are online so we can clarify and quote.