We are looking for someone to develop a native Android app for us. We already have the app in iOS, which we built ourselves in Swift. It is a very simple app and is appriximately 1000 lines of code in a single view controller. The app is an augemented reality app and is running on Apple's ARKit. On Android it would probably be best to replicate the same functionality using Google's ARCore. Below is a list of the app's features. Could you kindly give us a quote and a time estimate. We can also provide you with the iOS app's source code so you can study the specific logic.
Attached is an NDA, kindly sign it and return it to us. We need this urgently and would need a turn around time of one weeks, two weeks maximum.
- 1 to 1 copy of the iOS app UI including a logo, 5 buttons, and a horizontal scrolling selector (custom UIPicker)
- Detect AR markers / anchors through the device camera
- Placing an animation (image sequence) onto the marker according to basic logic
- Playing sound and stopping when a marker is detected / goes off screen according to some basic logic
- Turning on and off the flashlight
- Tap to focus (if available else tap to request focus update like in iOS version)
- Opening a barcode scanner (and doing nothing with the callback for this version)
- Recording the AR animation and sound on screen as a Picture, Video, 3 Second GIF, 5 Second GIF, and 10 Second GIF
- Automatically exporting these recordings to the user's photo library
- Opening a pop up to collect user's email according to basic logic
- Saving user's email to a Firebase real time database
- Opening an inbuilt web broswer to the website [login to view URL] and including basic functionality like refresh, cancel loading, back, forward, share, and open in default browse
- Receiving notifications from Firebase and going to the inbuilt browser with the specified url
For barcode scanner, web browser, AR recording, custom UIPicker etc... it is easy to find open source frameworks / projects. Please use these to save time but ensure they are open source and can be used commercially.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $620 på dette job
Hello, I read your project description carefully. I‘ve developed many AR mobile apps. So, I am absolutely sure that I can complete your project perfectly. Now, I am looking forward to your response. Thank you.
i have read your description, i can give u an arcore app in 15 days as according to the features that u expected but i will use unity and arcore are i have tested arcore many times it fits the best lets discuss