I have coded a utility app that will post gps location + other android specifications to server.
I am facing some scheduler and issues for keeping service alive always, let me know if you can help me in this?
1. Click on app icon -> A page will be displayed, i will show you design it has only single activity with one EditText in it (inventory #)
2. User will enter that number and activity either closed by saving (Inventory number) in preferences for future use or activity will be moved to background.
3. and from there service will keep posting data to server (android specifications + gps) to api
I can provide parameter details + api function name with you.
1. Api Level Support Required : from version 15+ to 28
2. Please dont rely on alaram manager only but upto specific api level where required, and for latest api levels latest techniques.
3. battery must not drain (so code efficiently)
4. i need source code after project is complete.
If you wish to work in my existing code, option is there depending on solution (if you want to write your own code upto you).
lowest bidder wins
My Budget: $50-$70
1. Service/process must not stopped if application is killed.
2. Service/Process should resume to normal once system/android rebooted.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $97 på dette job
Hello, I have 5+ years of experiences in android mobile application development, I am doing full time freelancing and looking for long term project. Let me know . Thanks
Hi! My name is Ihor, I will be glad to help you with your app. I specialize in Android development for 3+ years. Feel free to contact me any time to discuss details.
Hi!I am a freelancer.I would like to work for [login to view URL] relevant skills are [login to view URL] goal is to provide quality work and to finish jobs on time. Please hire me!
Hello Greetings I can Deliver exactly what you want. Need to Discuss more on the chat and also for the budget. Looking forward to your Response. Thanks Regards
I have read the description carefully I can build the project for you. My short intro i am a full time developer with 3 years experience in android apps. Please ask if you any question regarding work & projects