I need an application for Android that has to work like this:
You open the App, you have to login with Google, and let's say if I own [url removed, login to view] users with name@[url removed, login to view] are only allowed to login trough that device with Google Drive (Sign in with Google) People should not be able to login at any like test@[url removed, login to view] or something, only emails that end with @[url removed, login to view] domain that I will allow.
Restrict also use of this application by allowing the device to be used, so there are not 5 users using the name@[url removed, login to view] without permission from the domain manager.
After you have logged in
- You can create project with some name - let's say ASDF1234
- Should be option to choose TAG but only optional
- After you have typed the name in you can hit "Start"
- After you have clicked "Start" your camera on your device should open, and you should be able to take photos of that project you want and sometimes it's up-to 5 - 10 images.
- After you have taken your pictures, you should be able to exit the camera and all the photos you just took should be showed in the app in some boxed frames 3 columns
- The app should automatically change the name of that images to tje PROJECT_NAME-RANDOM_NUMBER for an example: ASDF1234-0001, ASDF1234-0002, ASDF1234-0003 etc.
- The app should automatically create folder on your Google Drive with the project name like: ASDF1234 and upload all the images/photos you just took into that folder.
-- FOR BACKUP REASON if possible, cause sometimes it will happen if the Tablet get disconnected to the internet there should be some "upload sync" in the app when it connects to the internet, or the app should also create the project folder in the Tablet Pictures/ASDF1234 and that would be synced to the Google Drive.
80 freelancers are bidding on average $564 for this job
Dear my client As a professional developer read your description carefully. Of course I can do it. Please discuss more detail. Looking for work with you. thanks :)