We are 10 million dollar startup and we are looking for Android and iOS Freelance developers who can work on our projects along with our team. Developer have a choice to work on hourly/weekly or monthly basis. We are starting with small project and request you to read the requirement carefully and revert back with the proposal. This requirement is ONLY for committed developers who who have requisite bandwidth to work with our ongoing projects. No reason for excuse will be accepted once the developer has committed to deliver the project on the timelines provided by him.
Requirement detail is as mentioned below:
- Require Android and iOS application with peer to peer file transfer functionality
- The transfer of file should work between our app on
- Android to Android
- iOS to iOS
- Android to iOS
- iOS to Android
- iOS to Laptop/Desktop
- Android to Laptop/Desktop
- Laptop/Desktop to Android
- Laptop/Desktop to iOS
- The application for both android and iOS must list all available devices in the network
User should be able to select the file to transfer and the list of users to whom the files have
to be transferred.
- Once user initiate the p2p, it should transfer the selected file to all the selected users.
- Other than p2p, the application should have capability to
- Read the Data from the DB like SQLite
- Create a file of DB and compress/Encrypt it.
- The above mentioned DB file should be transferred using P2P.
- Uncompress/Decrypt and Import the file on recipient’s mobile
- Using App, media files transferred should be compressed/encrypted before transfer.
- The media files transferred as mentioned above - on the receiver end should be
decompressed and decrypted.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹136000 på dette job
hi I have a lot of experience in working p2p in android and have been working on app development for the past 10 years. I can do no matter what this is. best regards.
Hi there, We are official Odoo partner [login to view URL] and have good functional and technical support team. Please let us discuss the details. Regards Mohammad Alaa [login to view URL]