Need simple software for Android that works in background
which logs all incoming/outgoing sms including calls details and GPS position if GPS device available, and each N minutes sends log by posting xml with sms and calls to our web site.
1) Software should startup automatically when phone turns on.
2) Software should work in background.
3) Software should send xml file automatically to our service online.
Application has to has the following logic:
1) After user downloads and installs application, he has to be able to start up application manually first
2) When application started - it request security "access" code, if user don't have access code he is unable to configure application.
3) Security code is static word - "passcode123"
4) After user enters access code "passcode123" user goes to Configuration screen where he has to enter USER ID and enable or disable following options
a) Enable/Disable call logging
b) Enable/Disable GPS logging
c) Enable/Disable SMS logging
d) Enter USER ID (will be provided to each user by email)
e) Enter logging interval in minutes
Application has to collect GPS/CALL details and SMS messages All the times - and just send the logs based on the logging interval value.
SHOULD BE ABLE TO INSTALL AT ANY UNLOCKED OR LOCKED Android Phone.