We are a healthcare technology venture disrupting the psychological wellness/mental health provision. We are based out of Mumbai and have been founded by psychiatrists who have been at the forefront of mental healthcare in India and abroad.
We believe in using technology as a tool to promote well-being and make mental healthcare affordable, convenient, and accessible.
The InnerHour App is a mobile application that is designed by a team of domain and product experts to help individuals lead happier and healthier lives through the use of this self-help offering. Through the app, individuals can learn skills to combat various difficulties, including depression, anxiety, stress, and many more. The app aims to deliver a high degree of personalisation through proprietary algorithms, data analytics and machine learning.
V1 of our mobile app has seen more than 100k downloads in 4 months.
We are now looking to take our product to the next level and are looking for a dynamic Android developer who will work closely with our Lead Android developer and CTO to develop new products and features and take our emotional health ecosystem to the next level.
The founders have nearly 30 years of experience in the psychological wellness space. They also have significant expertise in building and running large scale healthcare businesses and delivering healthcare online. The product/business team consists of alum from IIT, IIM and other reputable institutions.
The InnerHour platform delivers psychological wellness and expertise to people using a range of modalities - all enabled by technology. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have min of 2 years of experience in building applications and publishing to Play Store.
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and ESOPs.
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹118738 på dette job
i am an android developer having 3 years of experience.. i have developed 70+ mobile apps . i can create same app as your requirements are. please reply me if you want high quality app.