I want an Android-based Food Delivery application, will call it KU Pizza using the Java Object Oriented Design (OOD). This application should fulfill the following functionalities:
• Register a user’s profile by saving the following attributes to a file: Name, phone number, e-mail and address (Building number, floor, and Flat number), location is optional. User can give his location at the time of ordering.
• Display all the available Pizza, Sides, Salads, Desserts and Drinks categories.
• Display the details of promotion or special offer if any as a different category.
• When the user select one category all the items in the category should be displayed with their prices.
• Allow the user to select the items, sizes- if applicable- and number of items of each.
• When the user Click on a Checkout he should be allowed to review all his selected items and the total price. The user should be allowed to delete any item or go back to select any other item.
• Then, he should be requested to enter his location.
• Calculate the estimated time of delivery based on the user’s location and order.
• The user should be given the option of paying cash on delivery or credit card.
• After confirming the order, generate a bill (file) that shows the Customer’s name, phone number, his order details, and the total price he has to pay and estimated time for delivery.
• Wish the customer a nice meal!
• Classes created including attributes and methods. (full OOP)
• Functionality of the application. Make sure that all the above functionalities are included.
please find out the attachments
similar app: Pizza Hut UAE android Application
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $479 på dette job
Dear client. I've read you project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting your reply. Warm regards.