Need someone who can develop for the 4x3 Blackberry screen size (Curve, Tour, Bold). Nice to have: Development experience with iPhone and Android OSes
We have an iPhone and Android app designed and built and would like to develop a Blackberry version. The app should use a database to store some of the content. The idea is to have most of the content available if the user is without a data connection. We can provide the wireframes if needed (will have to sign a NDA) for a more accurate estimate along with the Android binary and a promo code for a copy of the iPhone app. Once selected we can provide the iPhone and/or Android source code if this will help.
There are 18 unique screens plus alerts and menus.
- MySQL database with 3 tables.
- When the app starts, it checks for updated content and downloads a zip file (one for each table) containing a JSON file of the data. The tables are cleared and the new data is loaded.
Three of the screens are reused for 5 sections of the app.
- Each section is identical in structure except for the data. Each section maps to a subset of data in one of the tables.
- Present a list of categories for user to select from. When user selects a category, present a list of objects in that category. User can then select a detailed view.
- From the detailed view, user can choose to view a website, dial a phone number, send an email, view the record on a map, or bookmark/save the record (by adding the id to a text file). If a picture is available for the current record, show that picture.
- From the detailed view, user can rate the selected item. This will post the rating, comments, name, and device location (if available).
- Present a list of items that were bookmarked (read the ids from the text file).
- Give user the ability to delete an item.
- Present user with a list of webpages to view.
- The webpages are stored locally but if a newer version is available, download that version.
Need to display photos similar to the Facebook Blackberry app photo gallery
- Pick 10 records (questions) from the seventh table at random. Show 2-4 possible answers. Give the user x seconds to answer the question.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $2386 for this job
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... Please give more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...