I would like a mobile application that does the following:
1) presents a login page consisting of account email and account guid
2) stores both items in localstorage
3) fetches json data from url using account email and account guid as data keys
4) stores json data in localstorage
5) presents localstorage data as list grid with custom photo background (see iOS app: "here on biz" for pretty much exact example of interface)
6) clicking photo list grid opens up a url
7) option to click through to item detail (which is retrieved from data in step 4)
8) option to log off
This app is going to be primarily a tablet app, but should also function on mobile.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $749 for dette job
We have experience developing Phonegap application for Android, iOS and BlackBerry. We can use Kendo UI Core or jQuery Mobile as a framework. Don't hesitate to ask further details. Thank you for your time.
Hi Dude, I'm having experience in Developing Hybrid mobile application using Phonegap Technology using HTML, JS, CSS, JSON, jQuery, and PHP as server side I will start work immediately. Regards, Nagarajan