1. I added images to the bottom menu but they are not aligned and centered. You just have to center them.
2. There is a profile section. In the profile section there is a profile photo that is currently not displaying. I need for the photo to display.
3. Regarding the friends functionality It was never finished:
a. I added all the functions needed in the api for a user to:
i. Add friends
ii. Remove friends
iii. Reject friend requests
iv. Send friend request…etc.
b. What is missing
i. Friend requests don't display anywhere on the app
ii. User should be able to accept or reject a friend request
iii. User should also have the ability to send a friend request through email
iv. User should also be able to remove friends from app
4. Another issue when adding an event an owner is supposed to see a list of the venues that he/she owns, there is currently only a generic list of venue1, venue2, venue3, that actualy has to be the venues in the database that a user owns. There is already a function in the api that displays a list of venues for specified user id.
5. Regarding the events sections that are completely not working:
a. I added a label venue name that is supposed to be the venue where the event is going to take place.
b. When an event is click on the information that is supposed to be displayed is completely incorrect. I added exactly what should be displayed when an event is click on, but the data has to come from the db for every event and the api sends the data out.
c. There is a big issue with the images not loading correctly, that is something that you have to look at.
d. There is a white division between all events that should be made thinner. Height should be changed.
6. The payment gayway has to be implemented, I can have information regarding that within the week. That basically involves a pay button and an individual pay for a product.
7. Lastly the registration was changed it is pretty much done but some of the information isn't being inserted into the database. I need you to troubleshoot and fix that. It should be a very simple fix.