We need a skilled ios developer to build a simple sample app. We'll incorporate this screen into our own app. To do this project, you'll need strong knowledge in AutoLayout in ios 7.
The first screen has just a button. When clicked, it'll sequeway into the second screen. The two screens are embedded in a navigation controller.
The second screen is the meat of the app. It consists of a page view for the user to scroll through pages of info (horizontal, page indicators at bottom). Each page has a table with a header and rows.
The page header, which is basically the table header, consists of an image view and two text views. The first text view displays the page title, and the second text view displays the page description.
PAGE TITLE IMAGE VIEW - The image view will load an image given a URL. The image view needs to have a fixed width (60 points) and variable height. The downloaded image needs to be scaled (aspect ratio maintained) to
fit into this image view.
PAGE TITLE TEXT VIEW - The title text view needs to be expandable/collapsible, but only if the text spans more than one line. If the text spans more than one line, the view should be collapsed by default. A collapsed view displays text in a single line that ends with an ellipsis. The expanded view shows the entire text in as many lines as required. The user taps on the text view to expand or collapse the text view. Obviously the requirements above mean the text view's height is variable, and hence the row's height is variable.
The text view's width should stretch so that together with the image, it fills the width of the row in both landscape and portrait orientations.
PAGE DESCRIPTION TEXT VIEW - situationed directly under the image view (or the title text view if the image view is too short). This is also an expandable/collapsible text view if there exists more than 4 lines of text. When the text view is collapsed, the text should end with an ellipse and "READ MORE". When the text view is expanded, the text should end with "READ LESS".
TABLE ROW TEMPLATE
The table consists of zero or more rows with dynamic contents. Each row consists of a number of sections, which have varying heights, i.e. each row may have different height. These are the sections to be laid out vertically, with each section taking the width of the row:
1. Row Title Text (expandable/collapsible, similar to PAGE TITLE TEXT VIEW above)
2. Row Image, fixed to the width of the row, thin black border, height is variable. Image loaded from a URL.
3. Row Description Text (expandable/collapsible, similar to PAGE DESCRIPTION TEXT VIEW above)
The row itself has a thin border. There should be a small gap between rows.
Please see the attached images for some samples (taken from the Android app) of what we are looking for.
- ios 7, iPad or iPhone
- both screens need to display correctly in landscape or portrait orientations
- In particular, the page view must NOT overlap with the status bar or the navigation bars. The bottom toolbar is not required and should not be present.
- XCode 5 (use the latest version)
- All layouts must be done using AutoLayout, and in the storyboard where possible
- Daily progress report and share code via git repo
- Code is well commented, explaining key logic and decisions
- A separate doc explaining the AutoLayout constraints used to achieve the required layouts
- Evidence of testing, e.g. with zero rows, one row, multiple rows, text of different lengths, images of different sizes, etc.
- We'll take 1-2 business days to test your code
- Every requirement must pass
- We'll release the full payment as soon as all tests pass
Please include the word "READALL" in your bid. All bids with the keyword will be ignored. Please note we are a professional outfit and demands professional quality. We have a lot of work to get done, so we'll be more than happy to give you more work if you impress.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $519 for dette job
Hello. How are you? I am top mobile developer. I have rich experience about mobile app for several years. Please check my review and portfolio. I am ready for this project. Jin
hello I have seen job description very carefullly. I can show you UI(storyboard) unity of your request. you can test the code via git repo plz send me private message to discuss in detail. Best regards.