I'm looking at getting a simple IOS mobile app made. The app should essentially do the following:
1. Take a picture of an object.
2. Modify the contrast/brightness for increasing the clarity of the object.
3. The picture should somehow be calibrated for real size for accurate measurements on it.
4. After calibration, the app should then ask the user to mark about 10-15 points ( Point A, B, C, D etc) on the picture.
5. After the points are marked on the picture, the app should calculate certain distances and angles between points, or the user should be able to ask, for example, 'what is the distance between point B and C' or 'what is the angle between the lines AB and CD.
6. The picture should be allowed to be saved along with the values.
To simplify the above explanation in brief - the app is supposed to measure various distances and angles on an object whose picture will be taken by the app (but measurements should be calibrated with the real size of the object).
My budget is $250 but I can go higher if someone is very confident in making a high quality app within a relatively short amount of time. Please send in your views along with your quotations/time required/ queries.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $820 for dette job
Hello I am confident I can give you satisfaction for the project, if you choose me. I have developed many mobile app/games and have experienced the similar project to yours. Thank you.