Hi I need someone to take a open source voip api or develop one.
The VoIP module needs to works over 3G (hence free calls from mobile) and the API to be used on iphones and androids 3rd party applications.
We can provide the SIP/VoIP settings, we need users to be able to specify and address for their SIP account. The product needs to be branded with our company logo in two different versions.
The iPhone version is the priority for us to develop and test before taking it to the app store.
A more detailed brief and app design requirements will be provided to the chosen freelance who can demonstrate they have an understanding of voip api's or modules.
Some more info about our app requirements:
Our target is small to medium business. The key here is that the app is linking to our Hosted PBX solution, without having that service at the office they wont need this app.
The features I am looking for are:
• Intuitive user interface
• Seamless integration with our SIP system
• One-touch access to call management options such
as voicemail, call history and speakerphone
• Support for 4-digit dialing
• The ability to purchase and sync premium add-ons
such as G729
• Auto-attendant support
• Full SIP Compliance - with our server only
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
• Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Contact List and Contact Favorites – Leveraging
the iPhone Contacts
• Branded wallpaper
• Multiple Call Support
- Swap between two active calls
- Merge and Split calls (Three-way conferencing support)
- Call transfer (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711, G.722, GSM and iLBC
- G.729 ready (option to purchase in app)
• Noise Reduction
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers
to use an auto attendant
- Via RFC 2833 or SIP INFO
• NAT transversal
• Media Efficiency and Quality
• Security and Encryption
• DNS SRV record lookups
• Call quality statistics
- Application Managed, Server Managed or User Specified
- Global IP Support
- STUN & ICE
- VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- ToS Marking
- TLS and SRTP (Secure call signaling and audio encryption)
6 freelancers are bidding on average $895 for this job
Hello We have expert iphone developer having experienced using 3rd party api too. We are ready to use voip api provided by you into the required apps. Please consider us for further conversation. PMB