I want an iPad/iPhone application to view 3D object of INDOOR and OUTDOOR object.
The view is based on the position (GPS, WiFI) and movement of the user (walking, turn around) that detected by internal sensors (Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, etc).
For outdoor location, using information from GPS or user setting to determine the initial position. Then 3D view change based on user movement (walking or turn around).
For indoor location, using information from WiFI or user setting to determine the initial position. Then 3D view change based on user movement (walking or turn around).
* System detect user movement: walking, turn around,
* User can change/setting the initial position with information store in database.
* System should have a database about 3D object (standar format like using in Blender or other 3D tools), location/position setting
* The View is possible to send to Video Out (TV Out)
* Control for calibrating user walking speed
This project is based on iOS but it is open to who can develop with Android system
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1581 for this job
Hey , Thanks for posting. gone through with the requirement and we understood. check your private message board for detail proposal. [url removed, login to view]
Hello, I am Viv from Ornage SoftWorld and we have highly resources of developers., Kindly cheak links which i send you in PMB. Waiting for your inbox. Regards, Viv