I want a demo app which has a view controller with a view. I want that view to split and slide to top/bottom just like how Uber app does preferences. The view is split like 10%/90%, the 10% slides up completely, the 90% slides down with 10 % showing. I want a similar implementation which I can use. The view controller which is being split can have any content in it and it should reveal the second view controller's view at the bottom.
Must haves :
1. The animation must be smooth - 60fps
2. The view which is being animated - the content can be anything. - ViewController1
3. Should be able to set the animation duration
4. The animation would reveal the content of the view controller under it. - ViewController2
5. When you click on a button in the content of viewController2 it should then reverse the animation to form the original content from viewController1.
Updated with the animation. Notice how the original screen splits into two parts and reveals the screen under it.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $505 på dette job
HI I have already done little bit similar to this work Just low bid because of no review in iOS. Other wise my complete profile can be view here Thanks