The main objective is to develop a generic quiz app for iPhone and iPad. The focus is on mock tests.
The app allows a user to do a test retrieved from a local sqlite database that will be supplied and described in a detailed description upon agreement.
The test is composed by 30 questions (number configurable in the code) that are selected randomly from the database or selected according to a user selected theme.
On the end of the test, the user can review the test with the right and wrong answers provided. On the end there must also be a facebook button to share the test results.
Some app contents will only be unlocked by a non-consumable in app purchase of “Premium status” like the basic user performance statistics and the theme selection. The “Premium” user will also have no ads.
The app must also keep track of the percentage of right answers for each theme to display some basic statistics.
In sum the main features are:
• Quiz app reading from a local sqlite database
• Basic statistics of user performance
• Admob Ads Banner and Interstitial
• In app billing for premium version purchase
• Facebook message post
• Google analytics for basic metrics and campaign measurements (referrer links)
• The app must work in portrait mode for iPhone and landscape mode for iPad.
• The app must be developed in native code
45 freelancers are bidding on average $843 for this job
Hi! We are mobile team with expert iOs developers. Let my team do it for you . Please discuss with us via chat room here . Check [url removed, login to view] see some apps we have done. Thank you