I need a professional IPad IOS App developer/team to build me a data entry app ASAP.
It is basically a data collection tool for a printer inspector to observe and record info from each branch of a bank.
He goes to each branch of a bank and analyses the printers that are placed at the location.
The IPad app, should do the following:
1. Use a decent theme for convenience of use and access. You have to run it by me first.
2. Allow the inspector to select the branch/site that he wants to inspect.
3. Once the branch is selected, the app will present mutliple forms to the inspector(the fields will be from the [url removed, login to view]).
4. The forms will contain questions with drop down options for each of the data elements
from A to AR. I will provide the options to you.
5. The order of asking and the group of fields to be asked will be specified by Me. Check before starting.
6. There will be an initial set of fields that will be asked from branch managers, and the remaining after that.
7. Once all the details have been populated by the inspector, he can save it. On saving, it saves in a database that will allow the inspector to pull it up again incase editing is required.
8. There will be an option on saving, to also generate a PDF. On clicing the generate PDF, a PDF will be saved locally in a folder to be copied later on.
9. The PDF for each Site/Branch will exactly resemble ([url removed, login to view]) with 8-10 records(each record is one printer in the branch).
10. The inspector enters the data for each of these records via forms (one printer at a time, except the common fields).
11. The inspector should be able to add/edit/delete any data for any printer in a branch.
Basically, its a data entry IPad app that allows multiple printer informations to be added/edited/deleted for each branch.
There are two excel-sheets provided,
[url removed, login to view] which contains all the required branch information fields, for being able to select and autopopulate.
[url removed, login to view] which is the output that should contain the data of all printers in a specific branch.
Only Bid on this project if you can complete it perfectly.