Updated requirements (May 29th, 2014):
To all applicants. Thank you for being patient with us.
Before we decide which applicant to hire, we would like to know a few things. Keep in mind this is not a hundred-hour project, it is a very basic photo-posting app. Below are clarifications on what we expect:
* We are hiring graphic designers to do the user interface. Please let us know what you need from the designers. We can set up communication.
- User profiles
- Basic editing and updating
- Inventory page (this should be simple, it will be a non-interactive page showing one item only. The item is automatically there for all users. Additional features will be added in the next version. Basically, this is not a feature, all we want is a page showing a picture)
- Front page (core feature)
- Shows 2 photos. Touching one of them will give it a higher rating compared to the other, then 2 new photos appear based on the algorithm. (look at [url removed, login to view] for reference)
- Users will gain a small amount of reward points for voting.
- Below the photos are options to share on twitter, fb etc. (sharing gains points)
- Browsing page (core feature)
- A page displaying the different categories. Users can browse through all the photos posted in a chronological order.
- Users can gain reward points for uploading photos.
- Users can share photos on twitter, fb etc. (sharing gains points)
- Can change view to:
- Highest rating "this week"
- Highest rating "this month"
- Highest rating "this year"
- Highest rating "all time"
- Hall of fame
- A list showing all the "weekly", "monthly", "yearly" winners
- Just want a page for the marketplace showing it's "under construction". Features will be added in the next version.
*** As you can see, this is not a complicated app. We have a limited budget for this project and we'd like to spend more on the designing and the marketing. Please give us an estimate of how long it would take you to complete the coding and how many working hours. We will select the applicant that will complete this most efficiently. Again, please don't hesitate to ask me for any information that you need. And thank you for your time and effort. We'll make the decision in about 2 days.
- Language: We have a localization team for 4 other languages. We'll provide the translations.
- Announcements (optional) I would like a non-intrusive way to inform the users of the developers' future plans for the app.
We would also like this to be developed on Android in the near future depending on the budget. But iPhone is our priority right now.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $14/time for dette job
Hello I am confident I can give you satisfaction for the project, if you choose me. I have developed many mobile app/games and have experienced the similar project to yours. Thank you.
Hello, I read your requirement and understand [url removed, login to view] are experience IOS and Android App and Game developer. We have 5+ year [url removed, login to view] these [url removed, login to view] quote and time is placeholder,its change as per requirement. Some Flere