| | I am hereby posting the Project Description for iphone application. Actually, its a small pie of a big application.
1. You receive a message
2. In the messaging window, you'll find "Add message to Task"
3. When user presses this,our interface of task management is opened.
4. You have to select a project and if there's no project then you add a new name
5. You add other fields like From-To, Duration, Delegated to, reminder, Private setting etc
6. Another important thing will be to get reminded on the basis of time or the date
7. By default, the message received becomes the details of the task but you can add additional task name to make it more relevant
8. User will see another option to sync it with existing calendar of iPhone
9. If user syncs with iPhone calendar, entry goes there too
10. Whenever the date/time arrives, iPhone buzzes and alert window opens
11. User can add notes to the alert screen which updates the task status
12. If our app is opened, it'll have basic layout as in "Tasks", "Projects", "Responsibility"
13. If clicked on "Tasks", it'll show the task list with filters like date, month, week, project and responsibility.
14. If clicked on "Projects", it'll show the list of all projects with % completion and last update date. If a particular project is selected then all tasks with every update will be shown.
15. If clicked on "Responsibility", it'll show the contacts with number of projects they are involved in. If a particular person is chosen then complete details of task, projects and % completion will be shown. |