I need a "parental gate" for iOS apps. Parental gates are needed for kids apps so that only parents can "unlock" certain views for the kids or that kids cannot open the app by themselves. Check attachment to get an impression of the Parental gate.
The parental gate I want to build is very simple. There should be an overlay on top of the view that asks to type in a number which is displayed. So for example "To continue, please press ... one, two, three", below a number pad (see below).
- When the number is typed correctly a success method is called (I will then open advertising in the success method) and the parental gate will disappear.
- When the number is not correct the pad will shake and a new number will be generated, so the user can try again.
- In the header I need a close button which will close the parental gate. If the gate is canceled then the gate will close and no method will be called. Sometimes I will not need the cancel button, so there should be a possibility to disable the cancel button. If there is no cancel button then you have to type in the correct number to close the gate. If you do not type the correct number you cannot do anything else.
- The text and numbers should be an NSLocalizedString, so we can translate them to other languages.
- I want to call the library from different methods (for example from the didbecomeactive or in another view), so it would be great if you could set it up as a library which I can call easily with a parameter (cancel_button yes/no)
- This should work on iPhone and iPad both in landscape and portrait mode
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $378 for dette job
Hey, you just found iOS developer with a plenty of experience doing dozens of various applications ranging from Social to video editing ones. I can do this lock function as library, so let's talk.